Sign in to follow this  
SmithZ

Preview of my v1

2 hours ago, sFx said:

Not bad for a first try, keep it up 🙂

I know that i won't be a pro mapper in few weeks but i'm just starting in this, im doing my best, but i think more hard for me, it will be decorate the track

11 hours ago, SmithZ said:

I know that i won't be a pro mapper in few weeks but i'm just starting in this, im doing my best, but i think more hard for me, it will be decorate the track

The track is quite good atm, smoother than lot of v1 i've seen 🙂

About decos well, you just need a nice creativity, nowadays some mappers doesn't cares much about it but it's something i really like to see, a combination of good decos and track makes a perfect map 😄

The success to be a great mapper is creativity especially with decorations , you had enough creavity with the track I must say 😛 , Just try random building combined with some well placed landbits and you'll surely find out ideas , thats how I've started and time after time the style has been evolved and thats what makes you a better mapper. The improvements are coming while you map and if you don't believe me then just see my maps starting from volume 1 till the 9 , you'll understand what I'm talking about xD